Speeds Wound Healing
Cold Compression Therapy System
Our dynamic cold compression therapy system combines active cold and sequential compression therapies for maximum healing power.
BioCryo innovative technology stimulates tissue repair by enhancing lymphatic function, removing edema from the injured site, and encouraging oxygenated blood flow to the site – all leading to a faster recovery.
How it Works
Sequential compression massages the tissue to move fluids out of the injured area or surgical site.
This action is combined with the BioCryo cold gel pack which is inserted into the compression garment and conforms to your body for maximum surface contact, pulling heat away from the injury site while reducing inflammation and pain.
- Convenient cold gel pack insert eliminates the need for ice and water
- 4 sequential chambers of cold compression therapy is more effective than single chamber devices
- Pain management reduces need for narcotics
- Increased patient compliance – user friendly and comfortable
- Shorten post- surgical recovery time
- Lightweight and portable
- Gel packs store conveniently in the freezer and stay cold for hours of use
- Unilateral and/ or bilateral functionality
- Wide selection of latex free garments, including custom garments for unique sizing
- Medically proven results
- Dimensions – 5.5”x 8”x 12” (14cm x 20cm x 30cm)
- Weight – 4.55 lbs / 2.06 kg
- Pressure range – 0-80 mmHg
- Cycle time – 60 seconds
Compression IS NOT recommended in the following conditions:
- Infections in the limb, including cellulitis, without appropriate antibiotic coverage
- The presence of lymphangiosarcoma
- Suspicion or confirmation of the presence of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cryo therapy is not recommended for patients with lymphedema
- Active cancer except for palliative care
- Other indications as identified by the treating physician