Sequential Compression Device
High Performing 8-Chamber Device for Upper & Lower Extremity Treatment
The FDA-cleared AIROS 8 Sequential Compression Device is a versatile, advanced Sequential Compression Device. The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy treatment for both the upper and lower extremities.
The application of gradient sequential compression increases blood flow and encourages extracellular fluid clearance. The device provides cycles of compressed air at certain adjustable pressures and then inflates and deflates garments to move fluid.
Patients suffering from lymphedema in the legs or arms, venous ulcers and other venous insufficiencies, and other edema-related conditions can be prescribed the AIROS 8.
Product Features & Physiological Benefits
- Reimbursed by private insurances and Medicare (Code: E0652)
- Clear LCD screen for ease of use
- Ideal for patients who have tried a basic, low-end compression device but did not experience positive outcomes
- Used by patients with trunkal edema who need to move fluid from affected areas
- Available with a Pressure Mode that allows users to change the pressure in individual sleeve chambers
- Ability to skip pressure in a chamber, typically used with patients who have an ulcer
- Used by cancer victims who have lymphedema and arm swelling
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Swelling
- Increase Blood Flow
- Break Up and Move Lymphatic Fluid
Product Modes, Specifications & Available Garments
Primary Treatment Modes
- Gradient Mode: Delivers gradient sequential compression. User can set the starting pressure (distal chamber near the foot).
- Pressure Mode: Also delivers standard gradient sequential compression. User can set pressure in each of the 8 chambers, and 1 chamber may be skipped if necessary.
Lymphedema Preparation Treatment (LPT) Modes
- Clearing Mode: Mimics Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD). Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Focal Mode: Tenderizes fibrotic tissue. Three (3) chambers are active at one time. Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Dimensions: 10.2” W x 10.5” D x 4.3” H
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Therapy Times: 15, 30, 45 or 60 Minutes
- Deflation Time: 12 Seconds
- Cycle Times (Inflation): 40 or 60 Seconds
- Pressure Ranges: 30-80 mmHg
- 8 Sizes of Leg Garments
- 2 Sizes of Arm Garments
- Comfortable & Durable
- Easy to Apply and Remove with O-Ring Zippers and an Automatic Deflation Mechanism