Sequential Compression Device
Reliable 6-Chamber Device for Leg & Arm Treatment
The FDA-cleared AIROS 6 Sequential Compression Device is a Sequential Compression Device. The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy for both the upper and lower extremities.
The AIROS 6 provides gradient sequential compression that increases blood flow and encourages extracellular fluid clearance. The device provides cycles of compressed air at certain adjustable pressures and then inflates and deflates garments to move fluid.
The AIROS 6 is an advanced device serving the Medicare population (billing code E0651). In addition to the primary gradient compression mode, the AIROS 6 features two Lymphedema Preparation Treatment (LPT) modes that can be used prior to main therapy.
Product Features & Physiological Benefits
- Reimbursed by private insurances and Medicare (Code: E0651)
- Large, clear LCD screen for ease of use
- Ideal for patients who have been prescribed a low-end compression device
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Swelling
- Increase Blood Flow
- Move Lymphatic Fluid
Product Modes, Specifications & Available Garments
Primary Treatment Modes
- Gradient Mode: Delivers gradient sequential compression. User can set the starting pressure (distal chamber near the foot).
Lymphedema Preparation Treatment (LPT) Modes
- Clearing Mode: Mimics Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD). Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Focal Mode: Tenderizes fibrotic tissue. Three (3) chambers are active at one time. Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Dimensions: 10.2” W x 10.5” D x 4.3” H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Therapy Times: 15, 30, 45 or 60 Minutes
- Deflation Time: 12 Seconds
- Cycle Times (Inflation): 40 or 60 Seconds
- Pressure Ranges: 30-80 mmHg (Gradient Mode)
- 8 Sizes of Full Leg Garments
- 2 Sizes of Half Leg Garments
- 2 Sizes of Arm Garments
- Comfortable & Durable
- Easy to Apply and Remove with O-Ring
- Zippers and an Automatic Deflation Mechanism