CircuFlow™ 5150 Intermittent
Pneumatic Compression (IPC) Pump
The CircuFlow™ 5150 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) Pump is used to treat chronic lymphatic and venous disorders of the lower
extremities and chronic lymphatic disorders of the upper extremities.
- FDA and CE Approved
- Use indicator timer which shows patient use and compliance
- Quiet, wave-like gradient sequential inflation/deflation cycle provides patient with comfortable massage-like therapy.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen that allows the user to see real-time pressure in each individual chamber.
- Convenient digital controls, built-in timer feature for easy therapy time control.
- Automatic shut-off and emergency stop feature for maximum user safety assurance.
- Vacuum mechanism evacuates air from the garments upon shut-off of the system allowing for greater ease in the applying and taking off the garments.
- Quick-release hose connectors allow for easy removal of the garments for cleaning as needed.
- Dimension: 10” (W) x 9.5” (D) x 4.5” (H)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Inflation Cycle: 60 seconds
- Rest Time: 12 seconds
- Cycle Time: 15 seconds / chamber
- End Therapy Vacuum Time: 180 seconds
- Treatment Time: 0.5 – 3 Hours
- Pressure Range: 20 – 80 mmHg
- Sleeve Prefill: To 10 mmHg
- Gradient: 7%; example 3 mmHg at 50 mmHg Distal Pressure
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 45 VA maximum
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0 AMP, SLO-BLO
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class II
- Operation Mode: Intermittent Gradient Sequential